AdSense

Online shopping from Amazon

Grab your copy now!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Electricity Board


“What is the name of these flowers, they are so beautiful?” Miss ‘S’ asked.
“Electricity Board.” I replied.
“What??!??”
“Actually 21years back I went to my friend’s house who lived in the quarters of Electricity Board. I brought a cutting of this plant from there and planted it which only had green leaves and some more green leaves. In 21years I first time saw the plant blooming. That’s why these flowers are so unique.”

Does any of the reader know the correct name of this plant?

4 comments:

  1. Chandrika,

    How I wish I did! Please do let me know once you find out.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. u shud hav put a closer picture of the flower :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just name it Electricity Board

    ReplyDelete