AdSense

Online shopping from Amazon

Grab your copy now!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Nice quotation

The line separating good and evil passes not between states nor between classes but through the middle of every human heart. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I am presently reading A Better India : A Better World by Mr. N R Narayana Murthy. I like the above quotation by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn so much that I can't resist myself from sharing it.

Which is the nice quotation that you come across while reading the present book? :)

2 comments:

  1. ...that was a nice pick...i can agree to it...well, currently reading some books 'bout leadership these days...and one book inspires me a lot...it's 'Leadership Smart' by Ken Blanchard in which i have picked a fave quote from A.Lincoln: "It's surprising how much you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit' - so true...

    Smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandrika,

    Very true quotation. One I like most is - Before you point a finger at someone just remember that other three fingers would be pointing at you.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete