Sunday, December 28, 2014

New recipe

I tried out a new recipe of sweet potato and fenugreek leaves veg. It turned out to be very delicious as sweet potato are sweet and fenugreek leaves are bitter. Both balances the taste of each other. I like this dish so much that I can't resist myself from sharing this recipe.
Ingredients :
Sweet potato (roasted) - 3 or 4
Fenugreek leaves finely chopped - 2 cups
Green chilly (chopped) - 1
Coriander powder - 1 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric, salt, red chilly - To taste
Recipe : Peel roasted sweet potatoes and cut them in pieces. Put some oil in pan. Heat it and add cumin seeds to it. Add sweet potatoes and feenugreek leaves. Add spices and salt. Cover it and cook it on low flame for sometime. Serve hot.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you - I had to look for fenugreek - in German its called Bockshornklee and it is a traditional medicin plant, as I heared modern experiments proofed what the ancients already knew, it is powerful. This time of the year we have no green market, but when it's time I will remember it - thank you for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share ur experience after trying out this new recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete