Friday, January 30, 2015

Bird house in my balcony!

Earlier in my balcony only pigeons and Indian robin came in my balcony for drinking water and eating grains and bits of food. At that time I used to place a bowl of water and some food for them. After I put bird houses in my balcony many new birds have started coming in my balcony. Some of them are bulbul, parrot, tree pie, Indian myna and crow.

To all bird lovers, my advice is to place nest boxes in the garden, balcony, courtyard and veranda to increase the movement of different species of birds in the environment.

Today my Facebook status is
Rufous treepie is having breakfast in my balcony! :)))

Tomorrow it might be your's! :)


(For buying bird house in Delhi and NCR write a mail to chandrikashubham@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment