Chandrika Shubham : A reserved chit-chatter
When I can't speak, I write...
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Bull Vs Ox
I read somewhere
Bull fathers children and ox only bears burden!
In your opinion is this statement true or false in context to humans?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Earth hour
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
Do not pluck flowers
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
Struggle for life
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
No comments:
Post a Comment