Sunday, November 1, 2015

Best Hotels in Manesar

A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking. - EARL WILSON

Most of the people go for holiday on weekends but I am different. I love to go on vacation on weekdays. Yup, you read it right! In the middle of the week!! The best part to have a holiday in mid week is perhaps not so much relaxing myself on a comfy bed in a luxurious hotel as to see my colleagues’ busy working in the office. I always want to be away from the hustle and bustle of life, business, noise and crowd. To have change in my routine, to have some moments of my own, to rediscover myself, I always yearn for a vacation right in the middle of the week. Chilling out in a luxurious hotel room, watching television, eating delicious food or wearing loose colourful T-shirt and pajamas all day without any disturbance from phone is the best part of one day vacation.
For spending a day vacation, these three are my all time favourite hotels in Manesar which is just 25 kilometres away from Gurgaon whenever I wish I can drive on butter like smooth Highway to rejuvenate myself.

  1. Fortune Park Orange
This hotel is conveniently located right off the National Highway No. 8 and it is one of the finest hotels in Manesar with modern amenities. It is surrounded with lush green lawns and offers elegant decor to enhance the stay of the guests.
The tastefully furnished decor of the hotel immerses the senses. The warm colour colours of the interiors and the lavish furnishing always make my stay enjoying. Comfy bed and beautifully furnished rooms makes the stay more comfortable.

I can pamper my inner self to rejuvenate my tensed nerves by taking steam and spa bath at the hotel itself. I can have a refreshing dip in the swimming pool. Neptune is a perfect place to unwind and relax with drinks.
Fortune Deli is a contemporary outlet serving mouth watering delicacies and a wide range of light snacks, cakes, pastries and my all time favourite chocolates.
Orchid is a multi-cuisine restaurant serving delicious meals. The contemporary interiors, warm hospitality and elegant accommodation make this hotel one of my desirable option. A perfect place to spend a day!

  1. Best Western Resort Country Club
The lush green environment set in the most picturesque surroundings make Best Western Resort Country Club a perfect place to spend one day holiday. What to say more it has earned many International Awards for Excellence in Quality & Standards for its facilities.

In this hotel, I love to spend a lazy afternoon while relaxing in hammock enjoying the chirping of birds. I like to spend time with nature and confront it in all its wildness totally away from the virtual world.
The picturesque view of trees, shrubs, beautiful flowers and a wide variety of birds are its main attractions. I can read, write and meditate in the serene environment. I can indulge in leisure activities both indoor as well as outdoor. It leaves its guest rejuvenated with the tranquil surroundings.

  1. Heritage Village Resort & Spa
It offers an elegant and comfortable decor making it a perfect holiday destination.
To relax, the resort offers state-of-the-art indoor fitness facilities.
The hotel has a variety of restaurants such as Barahandi, a village-style eatery that serves up local delicacies and Surya Mahal, a restaurant that serves Mughlai cuisine. This hotel is a gorgeous step over!


A break from the boring and monotonous daily routine is what one yearns for! Let’s break the routine to have a vacation on weekends and have it right in the middle of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely hotel..

    Helloooo How are you doing. long time no see :)

    Happy Diwali to you and family and Everyone around you .

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bikram, I am pretty good. Thanks for the Diwali wishes. :) Happy Diwali to you, your family and friends! :)

    ReplyDelete