AdSense

Online shopping from Amazon

Grab your copy now!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

All possible combinations

Mago is my pen name, very simple and close to my real name, Ma...... Go....... . No sophisticated alias for me.
A blogger from Germany told me when I asked about whether he wrote with his pen name or real name.

I tried all the possible combinations with German masculine names beginning with ‘Ma’ and surname beginning with ‘Go’. Do you think I will hit the correct name that suits his profession and personality or I am wasting my time?

7 comments:

  1. Manish Goswami does not sound German. Mary Gonzalez is female. i dont think i am of any help here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max Goldt? Maradonna Golodkowski? It's a nice game, dear Chandrika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chandrika,

    Channelise your energies for something good for society.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete