Sunday, March 11, 2012

Friends

After reading tag by ummon I decided to answer the first two questions. The questions are ‘Name the friend who you have known longest’ and ‘How did you meet?’

I do not have bunch of friends. Like others, I do not have more than thousand friends on my facebook rather only fifty two friends in my friend's list. There are only a few friends that really close to my heart. The friend that I wish to know for longest period or I must say I wish him to be my best friend for ever is Mr. 'Y' in the following posts.

Eating capacity , Betting game , Whistling etc.

I met him when he joined my yoga classes.

Do you want to have thousands of friends who poses to be your friend or only handful who are friends in real terms?

1 comment:

  1. Chandrika,

    Even a single true friend makes the world.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete