In December, 2006 when I picked out a card from tarot deck was ‘The Hanged Man’ the twelfth card of Major Arcana which shows a man hanging upside down from one foot. He was suspended from a tree. It means transformation, turning around and seeing all the things in new light. A total reversal in life was ahead!
- I left my job to learn taxation.
- Due to some unavoidable reasons I joined my family business.
- For the first time I became owner of a property.
- For the first time I fell in love.
- I enjoyed my first date.
- For the first time I attended a high party.
- I learnt share business which I always wanted to.
- I met my mentor, guide and best friend.
- I bought my first laptop.
Out of these three are lies. ;)
Which year will you consider as turning point of your life?