A single male in his mid thirties asked a question somewhere on net. His query was
"What he would do if he knew for surety that he would be alone for whole of his life?
1. Marry a woman whom he doesn't love.
2. Adopt a baby.
3. Do charity.
4. Commit suicide."
Serious : How can he be so sure that he would be alone for whole of his life? What is the reason(s) for choosing a lonely life? A clearer picture will help in finding better solutions. :)
1. Love is cultivated and nurtured with time. :)
2. Only one, why not many. :)
3. One can keep oneself sufficient busy by doing good things and by helping the needy. :)
4. Life is so beautiful full of plenty of options so die a natural death. :)
Humorous : 1. Getting married is not the only option, there are other options also. ;-)
2. Being Dad and mom would be far more easier than just father. ;-)
3. Charity begins at home. ;-)
4. Explore the net properly, many options are available. ;-)
Do all the options from 1 to 4 but in sequence. ;-)
Which is the better set of answers 'Serious' or 'Humorous'?