“How can I sleep when Dad and you were dozing? Whole journey, I was awake to take care of our baggage placed in the cabins above.” A kid told his mother when aeroplane was about to land at Goa airport.
Do you think the kid is innocently intelligent or has searched a good excuse for not sleeping?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
The former.. anyway he is a smart kid.
ReplyDeleteGood kid :)
ReplyDeleteQuite an intelligent kid I must say. Such things would never come to my mind ;)
ReplyDeleteI think he is a smart kid, but maybe worries a bit too much. hope you are well.
ReplyDeletekid was smart...
ReplyDeletehm..confusing question..well i think the mother would be able to answer this!:)good write up though.
ReplyDeletemaybe a bit of both :o
ReplyDeleteintelligent!
ReplyDeletei think the kid is very innocent. Must have really been worried about the luggage going missing
ReplyDeleteIt may be first flight for Kid.
ReplyDeleteKid is Innocent and intelligent both. :P
Madhav's Magic Blog
@ Everyone : Thanks a lot! :)
ReplyDelete