Tuesday, March 28, 2023

My Spiritual Experience of Doing Live NavDurga Yagna Day 6 - 28 March 23 in Sadhana App


Tears of devotion flowed from my eyes as I visualized gracious Ma Katyayani while chanting the navarna mantra and tapping the hawan samagri button in Sadhana App. Along with other devotees, I was doing NavDurga Yagna Day 6 - 28 March 23 live with Om Swamiji during the wee hours. In the beginning of the yagna Swamiji stated the importance of mansik yagna over the yagna done with ingredients, that we immediately feel the difference, a shift in the consciousness after doing the mansik pooja. It helps to focus completely on the deity rather than the ingredients, the process and the surroundings. I always love to do mansik pooja as it saves my time to clean up the things after the yagna is over. :D


There was a constant flow of joy of tears from my eyes while Swamiji was chanting the navarna mantra in His dynamic voice. My tears were the purification of soul-cry. Immersed in Ma Katyayani's Universal Love, I was shedding ceaseless tears on the Lotus Feet of Mother Divine. My devotion towards Her filled my heart and my soul with deep love, a yearning for Her full vision.

As Dr. Antony Theodore said, "Tears flowed down in my soul." The drops of salty water are the words that my heart can not say or express. Dipped in Mother's devotional love, I was drinking this nectar of ecstasy even while pouring the ingredients in the holy fire while chanting the tantric mantra 'Aing Malinye Swaha'. The love I felt for Her was like a fire which burnt nothing but all my desires!


If tears of love, joy, and ecstasy have not washed your cheeks, you are yet to taste life. - Sadhguru 

1 comment:

  1. Jai Sri Hari, from this experience of yours, I have learned that the power of (even virtual) yagya can transform lives. As Yogananda said, "In deep meditation, the flow of concentration is continuous like the flow of oil." Thank you for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete