My biggest opponent is ME as I have to perform better than myself. So in 2010 whatever I have written I want to write better than that in 2011.
HAPPY 2011!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
ALL THE BEST...
ReplyDeleteGood Luck. :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best and happy New Year, Chandrika!
ReplyDeleteHere's wishing you a very happy and prosperous 2011 !
ReplyDeleteAll the Best Mam.
ReplyDeleteMadhav's Magic Blog
Gutes Neues Jahr 2011!
ReplyDeleteThats an awesome motivation!
ReplyDeleteSo be it...all the best and a very happy new year!
ReplyDeleteAll the best! :) Happy New Year.
ReplyDelete@ Everyone : Thanks and same to you. Too late to say so. :)
ReplyDelete