AdSense

Online shopping from Amazon

Grab your copy now!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Double colour Leguminous flower

"Where did you click this pic from?" On seeing this beautiful double color leguminous flower, one of my friend commented.
"In our society." I replied.
"Where in our society?" She asked with a bit of surprise in her voice.
"Just below your kitchen balcony." I smiled.
"I never notice this flower."
"Of course it can't be noticed from sixth floor as its size is small." I said with a little wink. "These days it is blooming you can watch it whenever you pass by that area." I smiled.

4 comments:

  1. this is the kalahari christmas tree, also called as chinese lantern tree :) very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the kalahari christmas tree, also called as chinese lantern tree :) very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the name! :) Keep visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the name! :) Keep visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete