Thursday, November 10, 2016

Five most attractive designs of hand painted kettles


Last night, my friend ping me up on Facebook.

Hi Chandrika. I read your yesterday post on the blog about the handicrafts. The painted kettle was very attractive and your post very informative.

I replied

Hi. Thanks. :)

I wish to buy some, may be three or four to decorate my kitchen window. I love the idea of painted kettles but I want to go for some unique themes and vibrant colour combinations. Are there any other options?


1.      Hand painted kettle with cards theme.


2.      Hand painted kettle with checkmate theme


3.      Hand painted kettle with Warli Hamlet theme


4.      Hand painted kettle with bicycle dreams theme


5.      Hand painted kettle with woman of world theme


WOW! They are so attractive. I will buy all.

No comments:

Post a Comment