Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Early morning chant

"Tomorrow morning after opening my eyes I will join my palms, fold them in the form of cups and looking at my palms I will chant the mantra
कराग्रे वसते लक्ष्मिः करमध्ये सरस्वति
करमूले तु गोविन्दः प्रभाते करदर्शनम्
Karaagre Vasate Lakshmih Karmadhye Saraswati |
Karmule Tu Govindah Prabhaate Kardarshanam ||" My roommate said.
"Nice." I said.
"I means that at the top of palm dwells Goddess Lakshmi, in the middle of the palm dwells Goddess Saraswati and at the base of the palm dwells Lord Govinda (another name for Lord Krishan) Therefore in early morning one should look at one's palm and contemplate on them.
"It is one of the best mantra to be chanted early morning before starting the day."
"Tomorrow morning first thing I will do is to chant this mantra."

NEXT MORNING
"SH*T!" She uttered. The alarm didn't ring on the set time and she got late for the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment