Monday, November 14, 2016

Bizarre ideas for the study room


I want to renovate my study but in an unusual way, not like the uninteresting study room with books, study table, chair, stationary and pen stand. I wish to make it attractive, interesting and motivating. I search Kraftly site for such bizarre ideas and I find some. I like them so much that I am sharing with you.

1.      Terracotta three idiots pen stand – It’s uniqueness fascinated me. I love the idea. Whenever I will take out or place back a pen or pencil from it, a sweet smile will always appear on my face.


2.      Book Safe – What an innovative idea to fool thieves!


3.      Convenient wooden shelf with side wood log and handcrafted deer – It can be placed on table and is good for holding books. Different bookshelf isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment