Thursday, November 17, 2016

I need to talk about this with Mataji

Day 1
"They are giving us boiled whole green gram, khichadi of split green gram dal and sprouts of green gram in salad. Too much of green gram is creating flatulence and giving rise to gastric problems." Ms. 'B' said.
I said, "hmmm...."
"They should not give us sprouted green gram. I need to talk about this with Mataji (Director of the institution)."

Day 2
Ms. 'B', "The toilets are not clean. They are dirty and dustbins are filled. Who will clean the toilets?"
I said, "hmmm....."
"There must be a rule by which each one of should clean it. Who will clean it when? I need to talk about this with Mataji."

I never heard her saying that I need to talk about how to control my negative emotions like jealousy, hatred, anger etc with Mataji. She never said that I need to talk about how to improve my concentration in meditation with Mataji. She want to talk with Mataji about everything except sadhana (meditation).

No comments:

Post a Comment