I am thinking of participating in a short story writing competition. I have to frame a story of more than 5000 words which is really a tough task for me.
As the genre is mythology should I write an incidence form Ramayana or Mahabharata?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
Ramayana
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteThe one you are more well versed in.
Take care
anything other than the choices mentioned.. try something new
ReplyDeletecan u plz tell me the details of the competition or just paste the link here...i write short stories and will try and participate too... :) won't give u a competition :)
ReplyDeletethanks in advance..
sunny
@ All : Thanks!
ReplyDelete