Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Swami Anubhavananda Saraswati

Mr. ‘J’ shared Swami Anubhavananda Saraswati’s "Guru Shopping" link (his lecture in Melbourne) with me. I am thankful to Mr. ‘J’ for sharing such a wonderful video with me. Swami Anubhavananda Saraswati sayings are simple and to the point. They are motivating so that they can be easily implemented in life. And above all, hats off to his sense of humour! My heart which sometimes behave like a kid wants to watch all his videos in just one day.

Many years back when my cousin was 3 years old, I gifted him a painting book in which the colors appear as soon as one brushes the area with a wet brush. He loved this book as he was very curious to know which color will appear next. But his mother has asked him to complete only one page per day.
One day his mother went for shopping. I stayed back with him at home. He asked me for that book and the painting material. I provided him. He painted one page and asked me, “Can I do one more page?”
“Yes” I replied.
After some time, he repeated his question.
“Ya sure. I bought this book for you. Only you have to paint it.”
On returning his mother found that all his paint book was complete and not a single page was blank.


What do you suggest me that should I watch all the videos of Swami Anubhavananda Saraswati in one go as I like it very much or watch just one video per day in the control manner so that I can understand his sayings deeply and try my best to implement them in my life?

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be a kind of wisdom overdose? :)

    ReplyDelete