Chandrika Shubham : A reserved chit-chatter
When I can't speak, I write...
Thursday, February 25, 2016
Cute rabbit
I was admiring the pets in a pet shop near my house. There were guinea pigs, white parrots, bazarigars, love birds etc. Suddenly a cardboard box opened up and this cute rabbit looked out. I clicked the pic and it came out perfect. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Earth hour
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
Do not pluck flowers
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
Struggle for life
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
No comments:
Post a Comment