I love to experiments with food. Here is one of my successful experiments, which turn out to be tasty as well as healthy.
For making moringa puri we need moringa powdered made from dried moringa leaves. You can purchase it from the market or from me. :) Moringa is rich in Calcium and Iron. It helps in removing malnourishment in children and helps in relieving joint pain in elders.
Wheat flour – 1 cup
Suji / Semolina – ¼ cup
Ajwain / Carom – ¼ teaspoon
Moringa powder – ¼ teaspoon
Ghee – ½ teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil/ Ghee for frying
1. Take wheat flour and semolina in a bowl and mix them well.
2. Mix salt, ajwain and moringa powder in it.
3. Pour warm ghee in it and rub it well.
4. Knead the dough with warm water and left it for 15 minutes.
5. Make small balls and roll them with a help of rolling pin.
6. Deep fry them on medium fire.
7. Serve them hot with channa or potato tomato veg.
Post a Comment