“Chandrika, you always wear dresses in white, cream or dusky shades. There are bright and vibrant colors also. Try them. ” Mrs. ‘L’ suggested me.
“Hmmmm….”
“Fill your life with the colors and feel the difference.”
“First I will fill the colors in my blog.” I said.
So I filling my blog with colors. Hope you like the new look. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
gud..you took advice seriously..its an Awesome color!!
ReplyDeletehope you have a a fragrance of lavender all life like this color of your blog!
I like your blog. And the colours too.
ReplyDeletenice colour shade
ReplyDeleteChange of this kind is always a treat to eyes :)
ReplyDeleteI think it looks good.
ReplyDeleteChange is Goood....!!!!
ReplyDeletehey thanks for your lovely comment...love your blog too.
ReplyDeleteNice bright colour...letters in pink and black...looks good, Chandrika!
ReplyDeleteloved the colors :D
ReplyDeleteNice..very pleasant and appealing...especially the Blue background!!
ReplyDeletegreat go !
ReplyDeleteWhat an Idea..!
ReplyDelete:)
Get going..!
hey, i liked the previous layout better.. maybe, colourful clothes are a better choice:)
ReplyDeleteLove the colours :D
ReplyDeletesimple, clean..andddd.. nice..
ReplyDeletenice!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice :)
ReplyDelete@ everyone : Thanks for liking the new template. :)
ReplyDelete