Awe!! Dark circles under my eyes!
Do you think these are the signs of aging and ugliness or signs of hard work?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
Clearly hard work. (Listen to the expert)
ReplyDeleteLack of sleep perhaps? I have lived with dark circles most of my life. I hide them behind the spectacles!
ReplyDeletemay be lack of sleep
ReplyDeleteclearly lack of sleep:)
ReplyDeleteHard work! No doubt!! I am at it for fifty-nine years!
ReplyDeleteVivek
More Work, Less Rest. Time to reverse it. :)
ReplyDeleteI've had them since I was a kid and wouold stay up late reading. They're a sign of missing sleep ;)
ReplyDeleteIt simply means you are not sleeping for enough hours!! I am developing them too :(
ReplyDeleteNot aging dear!! Dont worry :D
Def hard work :)
ReplyDeleteYou must be working at night too!
ReplyDeleteSoftware?
ReplyDeletelack of sleep:)
ReplyDeleteDepends on who is looking !
ReplyDeleteBusyness and resourcefulness.
ReplyDeleteJoy always,
Susan
Lack of sleep and rest..or probably eye strain...wish I knew!! Have them too...so much that my husband calls me a panda when I wear my contact lenses!!
ReplyDeleteUnless software is used. It is either lack of sleep or all of them (hard work at old age)
ReplyDeleteTerrible sins. :)
ReplyDeleteHard worker like me :P
ReplyDelete@ Everyone : Thanks a million for commenting on this post. :) Special thanks to Kavi, Sat_hi_sh and Varsha. :)
ReplyDelete