“Do you think its only your work which is to be done?” A bureaucrat shouted on me when I requested for doing my work. “Sit sown and wait till your turn come.”
I wasted my three precious minutes in getting the glimpses of the room. She sneezed. I broke the silence. “Oho! You are having cold.”
“Yes. I am not feeling well today.”
“Tomorrow is a holiday. At least then you can take rest.”
“Come with me. I will do your work first.” She said.
Was I buttering or giving a human touch to the whole scenario?
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
Good one...
ReplyDeleteI think the latter one...a human touch to the whole scenario..!
Every person gets soft towards the person who shows a bit of concern!
ReplyDelete"Buttering" is a nice word. I learn it with interest.
ReplyDeleteObviously you ingratiated, and it worked.
Are you proud on this?
a human touch and it worked in your favor..
ReplyDelete@ All : Thanks! Thanks!! :)
ReplyDelete