At dawn, I woke up and found a baby bat flying above me. It was hitting itself with walls, wardrobe and curtains; still balancing itself to fly in a room with a moving ceiling fan.
Now what should I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
I'm not familiar with bats. Are they catchable?
ReplyDeleteSwitch off the fan
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteI hope you woke up in time to realise a bad dream.
Take care
@ Everyone : Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete