The moment that totally changed my life is
When I had break up….
Before that I was RESERVED and after that CHIT-CHATTER. ;)
This is 350th post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
Congratulations, Chandrika Shubham!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
ReplyDeleteA huge congrats coming your way, dear CS. I salute your crisp post, consistency and humour.
ReplyDeleteMay you hit thousands of posts.
Joy always,
Susan
Congratulations Chandrika! Keep writing!
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Keep writing. Fiction like this included because normally it is other way around.
Take care
@ Everyone : Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!
ReplyDelete