Chandrika Shubham : A reserved chit-chatter
When I can't speak, I write...
Thursday, January 12, 2012
A question
Do you think if these stalked clothes fall from one’s hand will they break? ;)
1 comment:
Jack
January 13, 2012 at 4:37 AM
Chandrika,
I do not think so.
Take care
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Earth hour
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
Do not pluck flowers
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
Struggle for life
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
Chandrika,
ReplyDeleteI do not think so.
Take care