“Where have you worked before?” I asked.
“I was driver of a Korean family. I can speak English as I have cleared 10+2. I am a responsible person. I have 2-3 children.” Mr.'F' replied.
How many children he have 2/3 or 2+3=5? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
Chandrika,
ReplyDeleteHe must have just tried to impress without realising that one should give exact number of children.
Take care
or 23 :O
ReplyDeleteoooops
Bikram's
An award nomination and tag for you in my post here: http://yuvikachaube.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-nomination-and-tag.html
ReplyDelete2 boys , 3 girls :p
ReplyDelete