Tuesday, November 27, 2012

LOUDSPEAKER

In the morning, loud noise coming from a distance woke me up earlier as a result I had an acute headache. All day I couldn't take a nap just because of the noise from the distant loudspeaker. Although they were playing nice songs but I couldn't enjoy them because they were disturbing me and I couldn't concentrate on my work. At night I couldn't sleep because of the irritating loud noise as I need calm and peaceful place. I closed all the doors and windows of my house and drew curtains thinking that it might help me as the cloth absorbed noise. But there was no change. To pass time I updated my facebook status as

Man's worst invention is 'LOUDSPEAKER'!

Do you agree or disagree with me?

2 comments:

  1. I think,loudspeakers are not allowed beyond 10 PM .Perhaps,you should have contacted the police

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandrika,

    Let us not blame the inventor or invention but the people who use it later are not civil.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete