Monday, November 26, 2012

Musical instrument?

Hi Readers.
I am back after a quick break from blogging. Sorry, I was busy to even write about it. All those same problems in business and life made me busy, very busy. Anyways I am back and I will try to write regularly in this space.

I and the kid were watching this old classic movie 'Naseeb' starring Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha, Hema Malini and Reena Roy. As soon as this song begun, the kid asked me "What is the name of this musical instrument that Reena Roy (female actress) is playing in this song?"
I do not know the answer.

Dear Reader, do you know the answer?

3 comments:

  1. Chandrika,

    It is not coming in my mind now. Let me google it and find out.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not allowed to see this video - God knows why, youtube does not explain.

    ReplyDelete