Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Satyajit Ray's stamp!

In my childhood days 3 out of 5 children's hobby was stamp collection. But now it is disappearing among them. Nobody writes letter hence no need to put stamps on it. In the days of emails n sms children who need them for making some school project buy from post office.

I think collecting stamps from letters has its own charm. A few days back I received a letter with Satyajit Ray's stamp on it. I will say it is the best stamp in my collection as I am great fan of Satyajit Ray. He had written detective stories revolving around the character Feluda!

Which is the best stamp in your collection? 

1 comment:

  1. As a child I had a huge collection of stamps and stuck them in a book. and it was my prized possession but nowadays children do not know about stamp-collection as a hobby.

    ReplyDelete