Monday, July 25, 2016

'Happy Rakhi' Chocolate

This year I was planning to buy a unique present from my brothers. I searched the markets, malls and online sites but nothing different I found. While chatting with an old pal on Facebook, I came across Choco Affairzz site and found the wonderful collection of home made chocolates.
'Happy Rakhi' chocolate was very attractive. It contains four more small chocolates. I called the number given on the site and asked the owner to replace the small golden chocolates with rakhis, roli, chawal and flavoured supari.
I also bought two 'I Love Bro' chocolates from them. My little brother birthday was approaching near so I decided to give him the cassette with poems recorded in his voice by me about 15 years back.
On seeing such tempting chocolates I couldn't resist myself and bought some for my taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment