I received a sms.
If we both exchange 1 rupee, we both have 1 rupee, but if we exchange 1 good thought we both have 2 good thoughts.
I have exchanged mine what about you? ;)
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
nice thought
ReplyDeleteWhat are my thoughts, now?
ReplyDeleteJoy always,
Susan
I will pass it on. So that it will be three thoughts?
ReplyDeletethat was lovely
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I always say if you can not help someone do not harm him or her.
Take care
@ Everyone : Thanks a lot! :)
ReplyDelete