“Are you single or double?” A manager of a reputed bank asked me.
“Single!!” I said with a little weirdness in my voice.
“Oh! That’s GREAT! This is the right time to invest with our bank scheme.”
Have you ever heard of any special scheme for SINGLES only or no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
yes ... WE get a lot here in uk too .. :)
ReplyDeleteBikram's
double ?
ReplyDeleteHearing it for the first time!
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteNice way to woo customers. But not a bad idea.
Take care
No. I heared about "ethical" investment (green industries and things) and "un-ethical" investment (weapons, drink and drugs).
ReplyDeleteThe problem imho is that there is no more "interest", there is too much artificial money, too many promises, and no real values. In many respects if you like. I fear that a lot of the surplus fake money simply needs to be burnt. It is in a way back to the basics.
All : Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete