“Hell, I can’t make money out of damn blogging.” Mr. ‘L’ uttered disappointingly.
Dear blogger friends, do you blog for yourself or for money?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
blogging gives me happiness and passing on my thoughts..never thought of money or big fan following or to make this as a profession or getting big bucks out of it..
ReplyDeleteAS SIMPLE AS THAT!
I wouldn't mind getting money for doing what I like. :)
ReplyDeleteI sometimes have to sell some of my abilities for money. I am not sure for whom I blog, more myself or more my readers. But I am sure about the fact that I do not blog for money.
ReplyDeleteWhen money becomes a necessity, we have to blog for money..and it's an ordeal - I know friends who blog for money. But I would just prefer writing to relax ...I write for myself and my fellow readers. This way, I can write when I want and keep the blogs dormant when I want to. But when I earn through blogs, it (I guess) spoils the entire joy of writing. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteIt is for my personal satisfaction.
Take care
@ Everyone : Thanks a lot! :)
ReplyDelete