In December, 2006 when I picked out a card from tarot deck was ‘The Hanged Man’ the twelfth card of Major Arcana which shows a man hanging upside down from one foot. He was suspended from a tree. It means transformation, turning around and seeing all the things in new light. A total reversal in life was ahead!
- I left my job to learn taxation.
- Due to some unavoidable reasons I joined my family business.
- For the first time I became owner of a property.
- For the first time I fell in love.
- I enjoyed my first date.
- For the first time I attended a high party.
- I learnt share business which I always wanted to.
- I met my mentor, guide and best friend.
- I bought my first laptop.
Out of these three are lies. ;)
Which year will you consider as turning point of your life?
I have not gone in for Tarot reading. However I do feel that every year shows new endings as well as beginnings. It is upto us to do what we feel is right.
That's a difficult question.... "Which year will you consider as turning point of your life?"ReplyDelete
After reading your blog post, I kept thinking about it for quite some time. Unable to pick up one particular year! That makes me very uncomfortable. But your question has set me thinking.... that is the good point.
1969, when paradies was lost.ReplyDelete
I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, http://trafficpulse.biz/ have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.ReplyDelete