Friday, June 28, 2019

Over the fence


“Aunty, please throw our ball back.” A kid requested me while I was on my morning walk.

I looked in that direction and saw three kids of almost same age peeping through the fence covered with climbers.

“Do you have any idea where it is?” I asked.

“Behind the cars in the parking!” “In the bushes near building pillars!” “In the grass growing adjacent to the fence!” Three kids pointed in three different directions. For the next fifteen minutes, I was searching the ball as per their directions but all in vain.

“Where did you saw the ball last time?” I inquired.

“There!” A kid stretched his hand towards the top of the fence.

“So there it is!” I pointed towards the ball as it was struck in the climbers and didn’t fall on the other side of fence.

While passing from that area during my daily walks, I had near about 15 times searched the ball and threw it back. It was a little effort from my side to encourage children to play outdoors and to be away from mobile /video games addiction.


Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

6 comments:

  1. What a materіаl of un-ambiguity and preserveness off vɑⅼuable experience regarԁing unexpecte feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used tto ƅe suggeested this blog via my cousin. I am now not sure whether
    this put up is written bү him as no one else realize such designated about my problem.
    You'гe incredible! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know that your cousin suggested my blog to you. I am elated. Comments of all of you, lovely readers inspired me to write more and positive. Thankyou! :)

      Delete
  3. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this web site is truly good and
    the visitors are truly sharing pleasant thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for reading my blog so frequently. Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. :)

      Delete