Monday, September 24, 2012

BURFI!


After watching interesting promos of movie BURFI! I wanted to watch the ‘first day first show’ of this movie. Unfortunately I had to attend an unexpected business meeting on that time. For the past ten days I was busy with business attending meetings and more meetings. I was unable to watch it even though a theatre at walk able distance from my house is showing seven shows per day.

Am I lucky that I am so busy in my professional life that I have no time to watch even an Oscar nominated movie from India or am I unlucky that I can’t find time to watch such a good movie?

2 comments:

  1. Chandrika,

    You are lucky to be immersed in work so much. Movie can wait and it will still be there when you get some breathing time.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete