Tuesday, May 2, 2023

My Spiritual Experience of Chanting Lineage Mantra


My palm twisted and twitched!

When I was deeply immersed in the chanting of the lineage mantra a couple of days back, all of a sudden I felt a surge of energy moving through my left hand, a force so strong that it involuntarily closed and opened my fist. Though, my mind was fully focused on the repetition of powerful words even then the movement could not go unnoticed.

As I continued my chanting, it gradually spread through my arm until my whole hand became heavy and numb. I was surprised to notice that the energy was flowing solely in my left side from fingertips to shoulder whereas my right arm was unaffected, and I could not feel any additional flow of energy in that limb.

Recalling the words of Om Swamiji, who had often spoken about the feminine energy residing in the left side of His body. I pondered if this could be a possible reason for the intense energy that I just experienced in my left arm. Was this an indication of the Divine Feminine Energy manifesting, revealing itself in powerful as well as mysterious way?

Later when I reflected on this incidence, I felt a deep sense of awe. I wondered at vast presence of sacred Divine Energy. I was astonished as well as admired the profound mysteries that one can explore while performing spiritual practices, the infinite potential that lies within each of us to explore the Universal Energy and Universal Consciousness.

Pic - Unsplash

1 comment:

  1. Jai Sri Hari! Your experience highlights the power of energy and our potential to tap into it through spiritual practices. As Paramahansa Yogananda said, "The body is literally manufactured and sustained by the power of thought." Sri Ramakrishna also spoke about the ability of spiritual practices to reveal the Divine within us. Your reflection on the experience is inspiring and a reminder of the infinite potential we all hold within us. Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience with us.

    ReplyDelete