Chandrika Shubham : A reserved chit-chatter
When I can't speak, I write...
Friday, October 2, 2015
Exercise for back ache
Dear readers, here is my first video on yoga. In this video I am explaining how to do exercise which helps is reliving back ache. This is the best exercise for back pain. Do it regularly and say good bye to back ache.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Earth hour
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
Dedication
A guy came to Gymkhana Club at 6 am sharp and left the place after one and a half hour. Without missing single day he did it regularly. All ...
My 10X Reading Speed - 1K Books in 2024
I was about to cry as I was feeling very low. As I was a brave girl, I held them back. Eighteenth position! It sucks! I tumbled down fifteen...
No comments:
Post a Comment