Thursday, March 16, 2023

Live Telecast of Aarti From Sri Badrika Ashram


On 16th March, 2023, as Sri Hari's Aarti began, I started crying loudly. I experienced it while watching the live telecast of Aarti from Sri Badrika Ashram. My eyes were filled with tears and they overflowed wetting my soft cheeks. Black complexion of Sri Hari Bhagwan is like dark clouds carrying rains of love. His Pitambar, the yellow silk dress, is like a lightning of blessing among those black clouds. I was absorbed in His mesmerizing form. Surprisingly I cried only during the live telecast and not while watching the recording of Aarti! :)

Pic - Sri Hari Bhagwan

2 comments:

  1. Nothing surprising for me Chandrika Ji. Your heart is brimming with love. Sri Hari manifested in you. I have yet to watch it. I will Watch now. Thank you for the reminder. And the poetry. It went straight to my soul. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jai Sri Hari Chandrikaji, your experience during Sri Hari's Aarti is a powerful reminder of the transformative power of devotion and connection with the divine. The vivid imagery of Sri Hari's appearance evokes a sense of awe and reverence, reminding us of the infinite love and blessings that are available to us through spiritual practice. As the great saint and poet, Mirabai said, "I have found the joy of the Beloved. Never again will I be separated from Him." This reminds us that through our devotion and connection with the divine, we can experience a deep sense of joy and fulfillment that transcends all else (just like you). Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience.

    ReplyDelete