Wednesday, March 29, 2023

My Spiritual Experience of Doing Live NavDurga Yagna Day 7 - 29 March 23 in Sadhana App


"Who is gossiping?" Om Swamiji asked this question in the live NavDurga yagna Day 7 - 29 March 23.

I was the first one to raise my hand as most of the time I was conversing  with my mother about relatives, friends, employees, spiritual experiences, books we have read, money matters, business and more. In general, I hardly get the time to talk with her but when I get the opportunity to chat, I always pour out my heart to her. She listens patiently and wisely advises me. During this Navratri, I have spent a lot of time with her.
I am like a backbencher who gossips incessantly irrespective of who is teaching and what is being taught in the class.

As soon as Swamiji started chanting navarna mantra, I began to cry like a child whose mother is lost in a crowded place. I was sobbing uncontrollably for motherly affection. Although I have a very benevolent mother still I was longing for the Universal love, the love for all beings. I was weeping for the Divine Intimacy, the tenderness and warmth only Divine Mother has. The burning sensations around my heart chakra intensified as I yearned more for Her. I kept crying for Her gentle and caring touch even while performing yagna on the tantric mantra of the day.
I am like a front bencher who paid attention to each and every word taught in the class.

This is only Divine Grace! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jai Sri Hari, As a devotee, I have learned that devotion is a powerful tool for connecting with the divine and finding inner peace. Through your experience of live yajna, I have learned the importance of coming together in unity and using our unique gifts to serve others. As the great saint and mystic, Kabir said, "The river that flows in you also flows in me." This reminds me that we are all connected and part of something greater. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experience with us.

    ReplyDelete