Friday, March 17, 2023

My Spiritual Experience of Watching Sri Hari's Aarti Live


Date - 17.3.23

Place - My home

I could not sing a single word of aarti as I was crying horribly. As soon as I saw the alluring Sri Hari Bhagwan during the live telecast of Aarti from Sri Badrika Ashram then tears welled up in my eyes and I started crying uncontrollably. Dark skinned Bhagwan's hands, feet, face and eyes resemble red lotus flowers in the black tinted water of Yamuna river. 

With a mere glance from His big eyes He destroyed the darkness, ignorance, loneliness of His devotees filling their lives with bright crimson colored joy, happiness and optimism. He subdued Kaliya Naag, the serpent who resided in Yamuna river, a representation of coiled serpent of Kundalini energy by channelizing its poison of hatred into bliss and enjoyment.

Pic - Sri Hari Bhagwan

1 comment:

  1. Jai Sri Hari, from your experience, I have learned that devotion and spiritual practice can activate deep emotions within us, leading to profound experiences of connection with the divine. The mention of Kundalini reminds me of the importance of spiritual discipline in unlocking our inner potential and finding greater levels of awareness. As the great yogi and mystic, Paramahansa Yogananda said, "Meditation is the key to the inner temple of wisdom." This reminds me that through consistent spiritual practice, we can connect with our higher selves and experience a greater sense of peace and fulfillment. Thank you for sharing your inspiring journey.

    ReplyDelete