A specific size bag is all I have to place my things. I do not want to check in my baggage as I do not want to waste time in Goa waiting for baggage. All necessary items like tooth brush, comb, money and photo identity card I have placed.
What do you suggest, should I pack western dresses like jeans, cargo, skirt and tops or Indian dresses like salwar suit dupatta or saree blouse for my trip to Goa?
which one will make you comfortable?
ReplyDeletego with western
ReplyDeleteAs I have no experience with Indian clothes, I'd ask - as Tomz did - what makes you feel comfortable?
ReplyDeleteDon take any WHITE coloured dress...
ReplyDeleteThis is only I suggest...
Goa = Chill time = Comfortable clothes :)
ReplyDeletethe one u r comfortable in SIMPLE
ReplyDeletewestern!
ReplyDelete2 pairs of jeans and many tops! thats the solution :)
ReplyDeletewhatever that u r comfortable wth is what I would have hoped to advise you
ReplyDelete@ Everyone : Thanks! Thanks!! :)
ReplyDelete