“Are you angry with me?” Somebody asked me.
Should I say “Yes, I am angry with you” or should I remain silent and express my anger silently?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
Damn! If you are not married yet, you are as ready as you will ever be. :D
ReplyDeleteIt might depend on what you mean by express your anger silently, I guess?
ReplyDeleteStop brooding and speak a clear word.
ReplyDeletedepends on mood, and hey, you have been mentioned in my latest post..
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteSilence is best.
Take care
@ All : Thanks!
ReplyDelete