Friday, November 26, 2010

Chicks story continued...

“Last Sunday, I returned from London. The house was dirty as it was closed for near about seven months. It took me and my maid three days to clean it. And these pigeons had made nests on air conditioners. I asked the maid to clean up all the mess and put the chicks in green cloth on the roof of the building.” A middle aged woman told me.
“The smaller chick died of hunger as it couldn’t eat the grains given by me. And the bigger one becomes the food of cat or a bird of prey.” I told her.

Is cleaning of house is important than the lives of chicks or no?

7 comments:

  1. Lives of the chicks... ANY life is important be it human - animal anything

    Life is always important ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid I always wanted to raise a chick...they are so cute but dont do well around with humans

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're going to comment on blogger blog posts, you might try reading the post first, moron. You're obviously on a mission to get readers. There's a name for people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol at the comment above! :D

    No answer at the question asked in the post. Quite complex is everything around us. Non-veg food, mosquito coils, pest repellants...aren't all these the same?

    ReplyDelete
  5. cleaning is necessary but so is looking after the lives..so it should be done with care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cleaning the house take higher priority

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ everyone : Thanks for reading and expressing ur views. :)

    ReplyDelete