Mr. ‘O’ wrote to me
I have many blogger friends even met one or two bloggers in real life, received letters and excanged gifts.
I replied
I haven’t met any blogger friend in person except my cousin.
Have you ever received gifts or met blogger friends in person or no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
never..
ReplyDeletenever
ReplyDeletebut exchange mails
No, none.
ReplyDeleteOnly one in my case...otherwise no, but I do know of someone who has made tons of friends through blogging and all of them regularly catch up
ReplyDeletemany times.
ReplyDeleteya many times..
ReplyDeleteNope.. But we should have Bloggers get-together...
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteI have met a few, in touch with few telephonically but yet to meet and exchange e mails with some more. I am thinking of organising a bloggers meet.
Take care
Once a year irish bloggers gather for the Irish Blog Award.
ReplyDeleteMet blogger friends at a meet by IndoBlogger in Chennai and it was super fun! No gifts ever :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have a broken heart as a gift .
ReplyDelete@ everyone : Thanks for reading and commenting. :)
ReplyDelete