“Is it your cat?” Maid’s kid asked me as her mother was busy doing household chores. Today he had fever so came along with her. On seeing a white colored cat with black and white stripped tail he couldn’t resist asking.
“Yes, it is mine. Its name is Bilu.” I told him when I was six years old. “When I call it, I produce poch poch sound to demonstrate, it come near me. It starts rubbing its body against mine to show affection. And when I say shoo and stamp my foot loudly on ground it knows that now I am angry and go away.”
“Is it ladeez or gentz?” He asked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
ha ha
ReplyDeleteHappy memories. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL !
ReplyDeleteMy My. Kids and their curious questions. Now if you would have given an answer, the kid is likely to ask: How do you know whether it is ladeez or gentz?"
ReplyDeleteJoy always,
Susan
The boy is toooo smart!
ReplyDeleteha ha!
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteNormal question by child.
Take care
@ All : Thanks for enjoying! :)
ReplyDelete