"Reading your post, 'Watching porn movies' inspired me so much that I stopped watching porn movies." The college girl proudly told me.
“Hmmm….”
“These days I watch porn animation. I see no harm in it as they are fictional images only. Cartoons are so cuchi puchi and it is fun to watch them. And I love hentai.”
What I can say now, this is 250th post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Date: 27.03.2010 Time: 10:30pm “Did you celebrate earth hour?” Mrs ‘G’ a school teacher and my known inquired. “Was it today?” Asked I, a pe...
-
In a garden, a signboard read as 'Do not pluck flowers'. It was fixed in the mid of a Lantana camara (Spanish Flag) bush. It grabbe...
-
Chameleon was struggling hard for its life. It fell in the septic tank and was trying to come out but slipped back because of the slippery s...
Congrats on ur 250th post :)
ReplyDeleteabt the question, well no comment :D
ha ha....an excuse!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 250th post Chandrika!!
My best wishes on 250th
ReplyDeletegoo goo gal.. ;)
ReplyDeleteChandrika,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 250th post. Porn is porn in any form but to each his or her own liking.
Take care
@ Everyone : Thanx! :)
ReplyDelete